Not all hardware is equal.
That's why providing informative report of your hardware and software would help us help you.
1. Click on the Apple icon (upper left side of your status bar) -> About This Mac.
2. Click "System Report..." or "More Info..." (this will load System Information)
3. From System Infromation: click File -> Save... (Cmd+S)
4. Save the System Information report to desktop and attach it to your support ticket.
1. Download CPU-Z from here. (Choose ZIP ENGLISH)
2. Run CPU-Z (you may run CPUZ 32bit or 64bit)
3. Under Tools, Choose "Save Report as .HTML" and save your report to desktop and attach it to your support ticket.
Additional Troubleshooting Report:
In order to provide smooth graphics many plug-ins use OpenGL.
In order to provide detailed Graphics Report do the following:
1. Download OpenGL Extensions Viewer here.
(Alternatively, Mac Users can download it from the App Store)
2. Once installed and running click on the "XML" button and "Save as..." to your desktop and attach it to your support ticket.