If you're experiencing issues with TC PowerCore running with 32 Lives, a clean install of the latest PowerCore drivers v4.4.3 may help get PowerCore running again.
To cleanly install TC PowerCore drivers please try this:
- If you're already resurrected your PowerCore plug-ins, launch 32 Lives, select your PowerCore plug-ins and click Unwrap. Quit 32 Lives.
- Launch the Disk Utility application from /Applications/Utilities, select your System HD, click Repair Disk Permissions and restart your Mac
- Download the latest PowerCore drivers version 4.4.3 here (under 'Apps'): https://www.tcelectronic.com/p/HE136/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)
- Run PowerCoreQuench.pkg, click Continue then click Install to completely Uninstall existing PowerCore drivers from your machine. Uninstalling PowerCore does not remove any of your additional licenses.
- Restart your Mac and run the PowerCoreInstaller4.4.3.pkg to freshly install PowerCore drivers and restart your Mac.
- Launch 32 Lives, select your PowerCore plug-ins and click Resurrect
- From the 32 Lives Utilities menu, select Clear Logic Pro X AU Cache
- Launch Logic Pro X.
Logic will now run the AU Validation tool for all existing plug-ins and may take some time. If some plug-ins fail validation on the first run, open logic's Audio Units Manager, select the plug-ins that didn't pass validation and click Reset & Rescan Selection.